Monday, May 16, 2011

MAKING BATH TIME FUN

I love making bath time as much fun as possible. I am always looking for fun things for the kids play with, because I just love watching how much fun they can have in a tub of water.

There also is the issue of bathing. Some children really don't like that part. Well, I found an adorable starfish scrubbie. It is sure to make the kids forget the scrubbing part of the bath. It is 3 dimensional and is made of 100% cotton.

They come in pink, blue and yellow and can be personalized with an applique of your choice. They make the perfect gift. Just email me at (www.linennstuff.miriam@gmail.com for design and paypal).
They cost $9. U.S. plus $3. shipping in the U.S. and Canada

(The scrubbies are made by http://www.etsy.com/shop/beegrl88.
The  personal designs are done by us.)



No comments:

Post a Comment